TOP > Visa

Student Exchange


Exchange students are required to obtain an appropriate visa from the Government of Japan prior to entering Japan. You will be required to produce a copy of your passport showing the visa at the time of registration.

Keio Law School will provide each accepted student with the necessary forms to apply for a visa to study in Japan. As indicated above, the process typically takes between two to three months. Students are strongly advised to contact the local embassy or nearest consulate in their home country to determine what documents they will be required to produce.

Back to the Top